BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creative Weekend

Who's ready to go to Granny and Pappy's?
Here are the kiddos all packed by noneother than Miss J herself!!!
Notice Reed's name on his blue suitcase...his mom did that! :)
After I'd packed away all my stuff, I thought I should add a little airplane or train under his name! Too cute! Another day...
What's mommy doing while the kiddos are away?
Crafting of course...and sleeping late! Thanks Granny and Pappy!
I followed this tutorial to make Faux Mercury Glass
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I started out small with glass I had laying around the house...not bad for a first attempt!
And remember this little project...Part 1
I cooked spaghetti for supper one night this week...cooking ahead is another thing mommy can do while kiddos are having fun at Granny and Pappy's!!!
And Part 2
Save you pasta sauce jars and let me know if you'd like a set...might make a nice gift for someone too...of course, you'd use nicer glassware!

0 comments: