BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Biloxi Vacation!!!

We are officially on vacation!!! and loving it!!! Julian loved the car ride...she could eat all the snacks she wanted and we never turned off Blues Clues!!! Oh and she loves her new hotel room and big girl bed!!!


















































Wish you were here!!! We are relaxin' in the sun, catchin' a tan and oh we can't forget about the sand toys!!! LOVE THE SAND!!! Not so sure Mommy likes it though???!!! Oh and let me tell you about the Trike Bike...FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I wasn't so sure at first, but the Barbie lifejacket made it impossible to resist!!! and before I knew it, I wanted to drive and kept telling Mommy and Daddy, "Ride, Ride, Ride!!!" I'll give you one guess what I had for lunch...CheeChee's and I made such good friends with the sea gulls...I shared!!!


2 comments:

Kaela said...

Wow! You post fast! I love the pictures! Looks like The Falcon's are having a great time. You're right, I DO wish I were there! Have fun!

Lori Brown said...

Ahhh...the beach! Cute pictures!