BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Swing Set Sunday!!!














Granny and Pappy drove up in our driveway at 7:30 Saturday morning!!! I wasn't even up yet!!! I knew they were bringing donuts, but I didn't know they were bringing my new swing set for my birthday next month!!! I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with a swing set, but I soon found out!







It has windows...







a teeter totter...















upstairs...perfect for napping...




















swings and a ladder



































and even a picnic bench...perfect for eating french toast for breakfast...donuts and a Popsicle...what a combo...and let's not forget about the Chex mix and that's all before lunch!!!

















I made a great supervisor! Can you see how much I love my new swing set?

0 comments: